PRACTICE LOCK MEGA PACK -- True Variety in an Extraordinary Assortment of Cylinders
They say variety is the spice of life and so it must also be good for the practice of lock picking. Skill is most quickly acquired when variety of challenge is incorporated into the routine, so as not to get fixated on one particular lock configuration. This applies not only to the combination within the lock, but also to the lock style.
We've collected seven different lock styles and wrapped them up in our new Mega Pack. We sought to give the lock picking enthusiast or locksport hobbyist the best experience with various challenges, going so far as to include one each of our extremely popular cutaway EZ Rekey Key-in-Knob cylinders (one with KW keyway, one with SC keyway). With the EZ Rekey locks, you are able to set them up exactly as you see fit -- they come with extra pins and springs and easy to understand illustrated instructions -- which gives you the opportunity to start super simple and work your way up to nearly impossible, in terms of picking challenge.
Here is a list of the included practice locks:
(1) EZ Rekey Cutaway w/SC Keyway (includes extra pins & springs as well as 6 spool drivers)
(1) EZ Rekey Cutaway w/KW Keyway (includes extra pins & springs as well as 6 spool drivers)
(1) Clear View 7-Pinned Keyed Padlock, with 2 working keys
(1) Clear View Double Sided Euro Style Profile Cylinder (Dimple Keyed) with 2 working keys
(1) Clear View 5-Pinned Cylinder with 2 working keys
(1) 5-Pinned Mortise Cylinder, SC keyway, with 2 working keys
(1) 5-Wafer Cam Lock Cylinder
That's 7 highly useful practice locks, covering virtually all the popular lock styles, representing a wide picking challenge -- especially when you consider the two EZ Rekey locks which allow literally tens of thousands of different pinning combinations that YOU control!
On top of that, we offer, as an additional option at a massive price cut, one of our newly designed LOCKSPORT-XPC Practice Stands, which accepts all of the lock styles in the package (with the obvious exception of the padlock).