This Practice Kit features the following items:
- PikStation, your choice of standard or deluxe models
- The Locksmith's Master Resource CD-ROM
- SouthOrd MPXS-20 pick set
- 6 Assorted Practice Locks
Amongst the Practice Locks you'll find one of our Radial Double-Cut Cut-Away models (5-pinned).
We designed the Bonanza package for intermediate students primarily, as the assortment of locks is more challenging than those supplied with some other kits.
All the Practice Locks included with the Lock Picking Practice Lock Bonanza are rekeyable, using standard rekey tools and techniques. This means you can change the combinations any time you wish if you are familiar with lock rekeying. If you are not, you can take the cylinders to a local Locksmith, or return them to us for a FREE re-pinning (you pay only a small handling fee and postage).
DETAIL OF PRACTICE LOCKS INCLUDED:
(1) Cut Away 5-Pinned, standard top pins
(1) Cut Away 5-Pinned, spool drivers
(1) Radial Double-Cut 5-Pinned, spool drivers
(1) Standard (not cut away) 5-Pinned
(2) Standard, 5-pinned with spool drivers
Keyways will vary, may be either Schlage or Kwikset or a mixture of the two.
PikStation stand is available in either standard or deluxe models, as illustrated below:
STANDARD MODEL PIKSTATION
Standard model and deluxe model both
feature tough PVC "head" which holds
up to 3 KIK style practice locks at once,
two handy storage bins, and a solid
aluminum base with supplied mounting
DELUXE MODEL PIKSTATION
Deluxe model features threaded tighteners for each
practice lock port, assuring locks will stay firmly
clamped during lock picking practice.