LOCK SKILLS PREMIUM INTRO KIT -- Get a Running Start With Lock Picking Skills
Here is the ideal "starter kit" that has virtually everything to develop a high level of lock picking skills right out of the gate. This might better be called an "advanced starter kit" because, while you start with easy lock combinations, this kit allows you to progress right on up to mega-advanced status. How does it do this? We have included an EZ Rekey Conversion Kit with this assortment, that's how. The conversion kit gives you the option of converting one of the 6 included practice locks into an "EZ Rekey" version -- and this allows you to rekey the lock at your leisure, loading it up the way you want it, with a top end of creating well over 100,000 different pinning combinations (at least one of your 6 locks will be drilled for 6 pins, and since we give you 12 assorted bottoms pins IN ADDITION to the pins already loaded into your locks, the sky's the limit!).
This generous kit contains the following:
- Practice Lock Stand (choose the new MonoStand OR our very popular TriPik Deluxe Stand)
- Six Practice Locks with combos of varying difficulty -- two of which will be CUTAWAY versions
- A MPXS-08 Southord Pick Set
- "How To Pick Locks" PDF file, on a CD
- EZ Rekey Conversion Kit -- consisting of a conversion cap, 12 assorted bottom pins, 6 spool drivers and 6 replacement springs
The Practice Lock set included is as follows (note that all cylinders are of the key-in-knob, or KIK, style):
(1) CutAway 5-pinned with KW keyway
(1) CutAway 5-pinned with SC keyway
(1) Standard 3-pinned with KW keyway
(1) Standard 3-pinned with SC keyway
(1) Standard 5-pinned with KW keyway
(1) Standard 5-pinned with SC keyway
At least one of the above cylinders will be drilled for 6 pins. All of the locks are rekeyable in the normal way using standard rekeying tools. If you take advantage of the EZ Rekey Conversion Kit (included), you can convert one of the locks to the EZ Rekey version, which allows rekeying WITHOUT THE USE OF TOOLS. This means you will not need a plug follower or any other rekey tool to change the pinning on the lock you choose to convert. Rekeying in this way is ridiculously easy and very, very fast. You can rekey the lock in about 30 seconds -- with practice, it takes 10 seconds.
Also, you have your choose between two stands. The new KIK MonoStand is the default stand, but for a few bucks more you can choose the 3-position TriPik Deluxe Stand.