CYCLOPS PRACTICE LOCK STAND with 2 WAY MOUNTING PACKAGE
Have it both ways! Sometimes it is best to have your practice lock stand mounted on a flat surface, such as your work bench -- but this usually means using some manner of permanent or semi-permanent attaching hardware such as wood screws or very aggressive double sided mounting tape. This makes the practice stand suitably rigid for most purposes, but it's a hassle moving it if you want to do your practice session somewhere else.
That's when it would be nice to be able to put your stand on a heavy duty clamping setup that has a fully articulating ball and socket joint. With a table clamp such as the one we're offering in this 2-way package, you can quickly set up your practice session virtually anywhere you can find a table or benchtop with an overhang (for best results, this clamp needs a 1-inch lip or more).
Our Heavy Duty Table Clamp is a cinch to use. Just unscrew the Cyclops and its ball/socket joint from the aluminum base plate using a Phillips screwdriver and attach the clamp in its place. What could be easier?
This package includes the following:
(1) Cyclops "head" -- this is the business end of the stand that is designed to hold one KIK (key-in-knob) style practice lock
(1) Ball/Socket Joint with fully articulating action -- this goes between the Cyclops "head" and either the aluminum base or the steel Heavy Duty Table Clamp
(1) Solid aluminum base, measuring 4" x 4" x 3/16" - supplied with two wood screws and two double-sided mounting squares
(1) Heavy Duty Table Clamp, made of tough, solid steel. This is in the style of a C-Clamp but it has a much wider jaw for extremely solid mounting.
(1) CUTAWAY KIK (key-in-knob) practice lock, 5-pinned, with one working key and 1 non-working key (as an educational visual aid)
(1) Instruction Sheet with valuable lock picking tips