Click the image, which will take you to Massdrop.com. Then, enter PRACTICE in the search box on the Massdrop home page.
There Is Nothing Else Even Remotely Like the PRO-MAKER!
This kit has been needed for a long, long time and it's finally here. We are proud to present the only practice kit on the market designed to help lock enthusiasts to learn all three of the most crucial locksmith skills, at their own pace, in their own space. Lockpicking is just one of the golden skills that this kit makes easy to learn: You can easily practice and learn how to impression keys as well as how to bump locks. All due to the incredible stand that forms the anchor for this amazing assortment.
What's in the kit? A lot!
- (1) Deluxe Impressioning - Picking - Bumping Practice Stand
- (1) Southord 14-piece professional lock pick set w/case
- (1) 5-pinned mortise cylinder w/working key
- (1) 6-pinned KIK cylinder, SC keyway, w/working key
- (1) 6-pinned KIK cylinder, KW keyway, w/working key
- (1) Standard cam lock w/working key
- (1) Set of 8 domestic bump keys
- (1) Bump Hammer
- (1) Master Resource CD, containing 6 PDF ebooks (2 lock picking manuals, 1 Pro-Tips book and more
- (1) "Keys to Impressioning" CD containing 1 PDF ebook
- (5) KW key blanks for impressioning practice
- (5) SC key blanks for impressioning practice
- (5) wafer lock blanks (consistent with the keyway in the cam lock) for impressioning practice
- (1) "Easy Pickings" printed lock picking manual
That's a retail value of over $305!
You need a stand that is both durable and tough, one that will endure the physical forces presented to it during practice of, especially, key impressioning and lock bumping. You also need a stand that will accommodate a wide variety of common lock cylinder styles. The venerable Universal Practice Lock Stand excels in this area -- but THIS stand shows it up.
The Pro-Maker Kit is absolutely IDEAL for self-instruction because, among other things, the stand included will accept all the following:
|Mortise Cylinder||Key-in-Knob (KIK) Cylinder|
|Rim Cylinder||Cam Lock|
|Large Format I-Core Cylinder||Small Format I-Core Cylinder|
|Euro Profile Cylinder||Tubular Cam Lock|